Clean. Simple. Food.
Be a part of the freeze dried food revolution. Join the Thrive Life team today!
WHAT IS A FREEZE DRY OPERATOR?
Freeze drying is a unique process in which food is flash frozen in a freeze dryer machine to sustain its shelf life, nutritional value, and optimal taste. We freeze dry everything from strawberries to chicken to yogurt, and it only happens at Thrive Life!
Freeze Dry Operators work in our state of the art freeze dry facility. Their primary focus is to load and unload the freeze dryer machines with food. Job duties include:
- Loading frozen food products onto trays
- Loading trollies of trays into and out of freeze dryer machines
- Processing and delivering finished product for stocking
- Sanitizing equipment
- Ensuring food meets quality standards
- Working as a team to meet daily production demands
WHAT’S THE JOB LIKE?
In addition to the primary job duties listed above, you can expect the following as part of this exciting role:
- A collaborative environment where you work closely as a team of 8, including your Lead and Supervisor
- A unique job that will challenge you physically with repetitive heavy lifting and continuous standing
- A cold working environment (to keep our food frozen!)
- The opportunity to learn and utilize Lean Manufacturing, Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety rules, and more in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Working a 12 hour shift (all breaks paid), 3 days per week. Choose from the following shifts:
- Monday – Wednesday 12 am – 12 pm (midnight – noon)
- Monday – Wednesday 12 pm – 12 am (noon – midnight)
- Thursday – Saturday 12 am – 12 pm (midnight – noon)
- Thursday – Saturday 12 pm – 12 am (noon – midnight)
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT FREEZE DRY OPERATOR?
In order for you to be successful you’ll want to meet the below expectations:
- You have 1 year of experience in a physically challenging job
- Your physical stamina is sufficient to stand in place for a 12 hour shift, repetitively lift 40 pound trays, and to work in a cold environment (30 degrees F)
- You are dependable and on time
- You have a positive attitude and can work in a team
- Having experience in assembly, production, or the food industry is a plus!
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE ABOUT THRIVE LIFE?
Our employees are our biggest asset! We look first to improve the lives of our employees and their families by offering the following benefits:
- Fair compensation
- Insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k retirement, and much more!)
- Product discounts
- The opportunity to make an impact in your role
- A collaborative culture of continuous improvement and new ideas.