There’s a wave of excitement about CBD oil sweeping across America, and with good reason. This gift of nature has so many benefits to physical and mental health, it is justly renowned for changing lives. But there’s a challenge that comes with every innovation. With so many products appearing on the market, quality varies dramatically, and consumers have no idea whom to trust. Meeting this challenge, a new company has appeared with a mission to raise the standards of the fledgling CBD industry.
Our client has taken total control of the entire chain of CBD production, from growing the hemp and extracting the oil to bottling and delivering the product. As the co-founder says: “Consumers of CBD should know that every drop of oil they consume is pure, natural and effective. That’s the commitment our client lives by.”
It’s a Family Affair
Meredith, who heads up the company’s close-knit team with her husband Sterling, come from a lineage of Agricultural Marketers and Farmers. Both bring to our client the resilience of their ancestry, but also their deep-rooted values of integrity, community, and mutual support. Sterling has his own history as a pioneering leader in the sweet potato industry – facing all the challenges of a commodity crop in a fast-changing world. Meredith and Sterling have combined their agricultural marketing backgrounds with old friends and colleagues Adam and George; two brothers whose farming forebears extend back six generations. Together, along with Meredith’s brother Brooks and his years of personal experience as a consumer and vocal advocate for CBD, offer a truly new perspective on what it means to be vertically integrated in the CBD space.
Our client oversees the state-of-the-art manufacturing process with meticulous attention to detail. The oil is extracted using CO2, the cleanest way to produce oil. Dark tinted glass bottles ensure the CBD isn’t degraded by sunlight. No effort is spared to protect the integrity of the organic product, and quality is further ensured by rigorous third-party testing.
The initial product range includes tinctures at three different strengths, a CBD balm for topical application, and CBD oil for pets. Customers can choose full spectrum CBD: this includes tiny amounts of THC, though the product has absolutely no psychoactive effects. They can also choose an oil with no THC at all. Looking forward, the company has plans for an expanded line of flavors and delivery options, and in the long term expects to create natural hemp textiles—among the strongest and most comfortable fabrics in the world, as well as having a number of unique qualities such as antimicrobial properties.
National Director of Sales and Field Development
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Proven track record of recruiting key sales leadership distributors
- You will be asked to provide a written summary of your past recruiting success and should assume that reference will be checked to verify your numbers.
- Please be aware, this is a start up company and will require you to help build out the field and establish the Presidential Founders.
- You will have a passion for sales, recruiting and development.
- A strong rolodex of industry leaders to call upon and share the opportunity with.
- Experience in developing strategic business plans and building executable action plans to drive growth of the sales/distributor organization
- Comprehensive understanding of compensation plans used within the network marketing / MLM channel.
- Must have ability to translate and sell benefits of the plan to potential distributors
- Ability to effectively present to small and large groups in public forums
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (expected)
- To have a robust national network from which to recruit 12-15 sales leaders using The Sheffield Group’s Presidential Founder Candidate campaign.
- To build an initial team of consultants from scratch through supporting the Presidential Founder Candidate team (sales leaders)
- To ensure direct selling sales team has all necessary resources to be successful
- Submission of a current resume, preferably in Word format.
- Initial phone screen with Hanna Shea Consulting
- If mutual decision to advance is made, candidate will be required to sign NDA and provide additional documentation and references as requested.
- Reference and background checks
- Phone screen with Sheffield Group
- Phone follow up with Hanna Shea Consulting
- Follow up will be determined during the interview.
Note: Client has contracted the services of The Sheffield Group as it chief consulting firm. The Sheffield Group will provide access through a knowledgeable and robust support team to assist the hired candidate during the initial Pre-launch and Launch phases of the business. Candidate will have direct interaction in the early phase of the interview process with The Sheffield Group as part of the Client’s screening process for this position.
Candidates must be able to provide detailed documentation regarding work history, compensation earned and historical performance capabilities.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume, along with a cover letter directly relating to this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hanna Shea Consulting is the agent employed to search and fill the position for our client. All initial communication to be handled through Hanna Shea Consulting.