Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER Skincare www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories and operates in 6 countries. To date, our brands have helped over 50,000 independent business owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco. Additionally, we have offices around the world.
Design: New York, NY and Sausalito, California
Operations: Groveport, Ohio
European HQ: London, England (with country offices in Paris, France and Berlin, Germany)
Stella & Dot is led by a passionate and proven team. We come from leading companies in both technology and retail. We are creative and driven and offer an amazing opportunity to work on an impactful mission with a proven, innovative and disruptive business model. Join our team!
As the Vice President of Field Development, you will be responsible for the overall productivity, effectiveness and growth of the Stella & Dot and KEEP Collective independent sales organization, as measured by IBO (Independent Business Owner) productivity, activity, sponsoring and retention rates. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Field Development leads the field success teams that span training, events, incentives, recognition, and communication.
- Develop and Lead Winning Field Sales Strategy: Collaborate with Global Sales Teams to develop strategic plans to drive field growth. Represent the field internally with cross-functional teams for strategic decisions across Merchandising, Technology, Marketing and Operations.
- Lead Field Communications Team to create clear, compelling ways to reach the field in most desired way/tonality and ensure events are highly engaging and value added.
- Lead recognition and rewards programs that drive growth and reinforce the core compensation plan. Understands fully the career plan and will make suggestions for modifications based on data and insights.
- Lead Events: Drive Stella & Dot & KEEP Collective field in person and digital field events including opportunity & training tours, national sales conference (Hoopla) and leadership events.
- Motivate and manage team to deliver programs to increase selling success across multiple and emerging methods; increase productivity per IBO and Improve New IBO success.
- Drive simplicity for our field in selling methods and programs, increasing dollar per hour and IBO NPS across all levels.
- Ensure all program, technology and product launches have a 360-execution plan for field success. Develop and manage cross-functional calendar and drive cross-functional alignment to ensure successful execution. Partners include Customer Service, Distribution, Merchandising, Inventory Planning, etc.
- Interact with Field regularly from one on one to groups, in person and virtually.
- Track competitive landscape to ensure we offer the most competitive programs to our IBOs.
- Have 8+ years direct/social selling experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Have a track record of leading and developing teams to their fullest potential, providing candid feedback and coaching, career pathing and development.
- Create a fun, high energy, high performance team.
- Be innovative, analytical and create solutions and programs to help IBOs thrive in a dynamic changing marketplace and competitive landscape.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills: sets, communicates and manages priorities in accordance with company goals.
- Have a bias towards action. Communicate and hit deadlines.
- Be goal oriented: set and achieve aggressive goals with measurable results.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
You will participate in a compensation program that includes a competitive base salary, performance based bonus opportunities, and equity. Stella & Dot also offers comprehensive health plans, a flexible vacation policy, 401k matching, and more.